With a brand new Scaled Hammer Action II mechanism, with simulated ebony and ivory textured keys, the CDP-S100 provides the authentic weighting of an acoustic piano.
In addition to the authentic piano sound, there are 10 built-in sounds, featuring the new Dynamic Stereo Sound Engine and a dual 8W built-in speaker system.
You can also plug in headphones for private practice.
Connect to your devices
With a USB connection and a new 3.5mm Aux In socket, you can listen, learn and play music from your smartphone or tablet. (Cable Required).
The CDP-S100 is fully compatible with iOS and Android devices and can be used with Casio’s own free Chordana Play App.
Battery Powered and Portable
Take your music anywhere you choose with the CDP-S100. Portable with the optional SC-800P backpack style carry case.
You can even get up to 13 hours* playing time with 6 AA Batteries.
*Battery time is dependent on playing conditions and volume settings
5 Year Warranty
All Casio keyboards, digital pianos and synthesizers purchased from an authorised Australian retailer are backed by a 5 year warranty.*
Casio CDPS100 Digital Piano Features
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Action: Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- Touch Sensitivity: 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Polyphony [Maximum]: 64
- Number of Built-in Tones: 10
- Stereo-Sampled Piano Tones: Yes
- Layer: Yes
- Reverb: 4
- Chorus: 4
- Number of Built-in Songs: 2 [Demonstration Only Songs]
- MIDI: Yes – This Product is not equipped with MIDI Terminals. MIDI communication between the product and a computer is performed using the USB Port.
- Speakers: 12cm x 6cm (oval) x2
- Speaker System: Full Force Sound Speakers
- Dimensions [W x D x H]: 1322 x 232 x 99mm [Main Unit Only]
- Dimensions [With Optional Stand CS-44P]: 1322 x 373 x 753mm
- Weight: 7kg [Main Unit Only]
- Included Accessories: SP-3 Pedal, Music Stand, AC Adaptor