The brand new Grand Hybrid GP-510BP experience goes far beyond playing piano! Beautifully rich, abundant piano sound achieved through Casio’s advanced technologies.
- Developed in collaboration with C. Bechstein
- 88 full length wooden keys, as found in an acoustic grand piano
- Natural Grand Hammer Action mechanism.
- NEW SAMPLES of Three European piano tones in one digital instrument, including a Bechstein D282 grand piano.
- NEW Grand Acoustic 2 speaker system.
- NEW Pedal Simulator.
- Hall Simulator with 12 different concert halls
- Concert Play
THREE LEGENDARY PIANOS
Celviano Grand Hybrid reproduces even subtle nuances of the world’s most respected pianos. Three pianos that originate in Berlin, Hamburg and Vienna were chosen for this project. Casio has painstakingly researched and analyzed the unique characteristics of each piano. Celviano Grand Hybrid delivers brilliant sound of these pianos reproduced with Casio’s advanced technology. It will provide the experience of owning three of the finest pianos on earth.
- Berlin Grand – A Balanced elegant sound. Ideal for playing impressionistic music. Notable for its clear, ringing tone across the entire range.
- Hamburg Grand – A brilliant, rich sound. Loved by pianists for its wide range of expression. Well suited for various playing styles and genres.
- Vienna Grand – Noted for its impressive low range. Great for both soft and vigorous playing with its warm tone. An ideal instrument for music from the classical period.
GP-510 GRAND HYBRID. THE NEW MASTERPIECE
The new GP-510 boasts significant enhancements in all areas, including new piano tones, with greater resolution than previous models for improved clarity and resonance.
The new speaker system delivers greater dynamic force than ever before, capable of stunning contrasts in volume and expression, from the most delicate pianissimo through to the strongest fortissimo.
Combined with the award-winning Natural Grand Hammer Action, the new Grand Hybrid models benefit from a new touch response system and a new pedal design, providing even greater precision than before.
At the heart of the GP-510 is the revolutionary Natural Grand Hammer Action, combining full-length wooden keys (manufactured using the same Austrian spruce as that used by C. Bechstein) with moving hammers to provide an authenticity of touch that is far beyond any other digital piano.
A PIANO IN EVERY SENSE
Think of what made you fall in love when you first saw a piano. Was it the visible moving hammers that captivate an audience, or maybe the opening lid from where the beautiful tone emerges?
Casio Grand Hybrid is the only hybrid digital piano to have these, in a compact and stylish design.
Further research in collaboration with C. Bechstein has given the new series of Grand Hybrids even greater pianistic realism. The new Grand Speaker System II has all new components and optimises the dynamic range for the chosen volume of the piano.
The new Pedal Simulator provides even greater control over the damper pedal, allowing for a more realistic recreation of an acoustic piano mechanism.
The new six-speaker Grand Acoustic 2 system delivers the power of an acoustic grand piano, whilst a Headphone Mode optimises the piano tone for silent practice.
USB AUDIO RECORDER
All Grand Hybrids are equipped with USB Audio Record and Playback. This means you can make audio recordings of your performances and play back commercially-available backing tracks via USB memory stick.
All Casio keyboards, digital pianos and synthesizers purchased from an authorised Australian retailer are backed by a 5 year warranty.*
*warranty conditions apply.