When quality counts but budget is a factor, the FP-30X is the sweet spot of Roland’s FP-X series. Balancing affordability with superior performance, this slim and stylish portable piano builds on the entry-level FP-10 with an enhanced sound engine, more powerful onboard speakers, and increased polyphony. Featuring Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano technology and the same expressive 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard as the premium FP-60X, the FP-30X is the perfect home instrument for seasoned players. And with its easy-to-transport weight and Bluetooth connectivity for lessons and play-along audio, it’s an ideal choice for any pianist who wants to develop their skills or perform at small events.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine for rich expression, from pianissimo to fortissimo
- Includes a wide variety of onboard sounds for every musical genre, including electric pianos, organs, strings, and synthesizers
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard for authentic acoustic-style piano touch
- Powerful 22-watt stereo speaker system for room-filling sound
- Dedicated setting for optimizing the sound when placed on a desktop
- Dual headphones outputs and quiet keyboard action let you play when it suits you, without disturbing others
- Home-friendly compact footprint
- Bluetooth audio and MIDI connectivity for play-along sessions and online lessons
- Interactive connection to music apps, including Roland’s Piano Every Day and Apple’s GarageBand
- Optional KSC-70 stand and KPD-70 three-pedal unit for upright performance and traditional playing styles
- Available in black or white
Authentic acoustic touch and tone.
Forget the lightweight keyboards on typical mid-price portable pianos—with a single key strike on the PHA-4 Standard keyboard, you’ll instantly know the FP-30X stands above the rest. With 88 full-size keys, this piano allows for a complete range of expression as your technique and composition skills grow. And with hammer action, escapement, and ivory feel, you’ll enjoy the same touch beneath your fingers as a great acoustic instrument, right down to the subtle “click” feel as you depress a key. Behind the authentic feel and playability is Roland’s powerful SuperNATURAL sound engine, picking up all the nuances of experienced pianists and helping newer players develop more character and dynamics.
Impressive sound wherever you play.
The FP-30X’s powerful onboard stereo speakers deliver surprising power and character during performance, complementing the sound engine to further bring out the expression in your playing. And if you ever need more sound coverage, simply connect external powered speakers via the dedicated output jacks. For home practice, try the dedicated mode that adjusts the sound for optimum quality when the FP-30X is placed on a desktop, or connect headphones to the twin outputs for silent practice day or night, either solo or alongside your piano teacher.
The compact piano with big potential.
Portable meets professional in the FP-30X. With its amazingly compact footprint and very manageable weight, the instrument moves effortlessly between the most convenient and inspiring spots around your home, and is easily stored when not in use. The FP-30X also adapts as your technique develops, whether you place it on the KSC-70 stand for upright performance or bring added expression to your playing with the easily connected three-pedal KPD-70 unit or DP-10 damper pedal.
Play along with music tracks and learn faster with Bluetooth and USB.
The FP-30X keeps you focused on long-term learning with advanced connectivity. Use Bluetooth audio and your iOS or Android device to stream music through the piano speakers or headphones, play along with favorite artists, and sharpen up your skills by following online piano lessons. Take things further and use Bluetooth MIDI to connect to music composition apps like Roland’s Zenbeats or Apple’s GarageBand. And for a regime that stays fresh, hook up to Roland’s Piano Every Day app to automatically record and playback your daily practice activities using the piano tone of your choice. The FP-30X even features USB audio/MIDI connectivity, allowing you to interface with computers and record tracks in professional music production software.